Thought Cloud

Wordle: Untitled

Friday, July 9, 2010

"Nothing is so fatiguing as the eternal hanging on of an uncompleted task."

Number two on the list of 175 ways to be more productive is to focus on starting tasks rather than finishing them.  The greatest challenge is taking the first step and getting started. 

I am a Pampered Chef Consultant.  One of the hardest things about selling Pampered Chef is picking up the phone and starting to make calls!  Someone told me that the phone weighs 400lbs when you need to make those calls.  I am starting to overcome this...I take a deep breathe, pick up the phone, and start dialing.  As the evening goes on it gets so much easier. 

KIDS ROOMS!!  That is a nightmare for me! I know I need to go through their rooms and all of their clothes, but its so hard for me to start that task!!  I love the feeling of accomplishment when complete, but I would rather have a tooth pulled!!!  

How about mowing the yard?  If my back yard was smaller I may not avoid it so much or if I had a riding lawn mower.

Exercising! Is that everyone's worst area?  I wish I had the drive to work out on a regular basis.  Maybe a  little OCD about exercising would be a plus!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment