Thought Cloud

Wordle: Untitled

Monday, July 26, 2010

Busy Busy Busy Busy

I'm back from my vacation to Chicago.  I had the time of my life!  What happens in Chicago...Stays in Chicago!!  I really went there for business, believe it or not! I attended The Pampered Chef National Conference.  I am really energized about my Pampered Chef business now.  My goal is to be a Director by June 30, 2010!  What an AMAZING business I am a part of!!  I love this job!

I'm going to start a new audio series...Go for No!  I'll post some thoughts and tips about this program as I go through it.  I hope you'll give me your feedback and ideas as I work through it.  This program, from what I have gathered so far, is to help you accept the answer 'no' as motivation.  What a concept!!!  I can't wait to get going!  More to follow...

No comments:

Post a Comment