Thought Cloud

Wordle: Untitled

Thursday, July 8, 2010

Know Where Your Time is Going

It always helps to know where your time is going.  Keep a log of how you spend your time for a couple of days. 

I will admit, I spend WAY TOO MUCH time on Social Networking sites.  Lately however, I have been trying to use these as tools to increase my motivation and remind myself to be positive.  If my message helps someone else…BONUS! I have stopped playing games on FB...Lord only knows how much time I wasted playing Farmville!!!

I find myself spending too much time being frustrated at work with other people's lack of a work ethic. How do you get past this? I know I'm not the only one that feels this way...

Another thing I do that is terribly frustrating…I spend time getting ready to do work/chores at home instead of actually getting the task at hand accomplished.  How many of you do this?  I cannot cook dinner unless the kitchen is spotless or start laundry until my room and the laundry room are spotless...a little OCD?  I think yes. 

What does your log show?  Are you investing too much time in people or things that are not really important to you or your goals?

No comments:

Post a Comment