Thought Cloud

Wordle: Untitled

Saturday, July 3, 2010

Harder than I thought!

I have within the last year become a single mom and have discovered its a lot harder than I thought! Trying to keep the balance between my kids, my full-time job, my home-based business, and keeping up with the house is not as easy as some women make it look.  I admire those women that can do this and still keep a positive attitude.

My committment to myself and my family...stay positive and count to 150 when I feel like I'm getting angry so I don't explode!  

I attended a Mary Kay "PARTY" last week and was given excellent insight on how to live up to my committment.

1. God first, family second, career third.
2. Look forward, not backwards

I also attended a dinner and heard Sherri Coale (OU Women's Basketball Coach) speak.  She is an amazing lady and a great speaker.  She spoke of the Daffodil Principle...its going to be what I model my life by.  Make the most of the time you have and do something to make a difference. 

What do you do to make a difference?

1 comment:

  1. I am soooo proud of you! You have held it together and are working so hard to ensure that the kids are happy and taken care of by both parents! Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete